Meet Our Doctors
Our exceptional, friendly staff is our greatest asset. We have a team of licensed professionals who pride themselves on staying on the cutting edge of dentistry and patient communication. We are excited about what we are doing, have high standards of quality and integrity, and are motivated to achieve the best results for our family of patients.
We have one primary goal – your utmost comfort! Our team is eager to answer any questions regarding your dental care, so please feel free to share with us your needs and concerns.
Kevin T. Fox, DDS, P.A.
- 1993 UNC-Chapel Hill dental graduate
- Four years Navy Dental Corps
- 19 years general dentistry private practice
- Member of the American Dental Association and NC Dental Society
- Practicing Member of American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Kevin, his wife, Lisa, and daughters, Sofia and Annika, enjoy the outdoors, traveling and taking care of their houseful of rescued pets. In his spare time, Kevin also enjoys reading, bicycling, skiing and target shooting.
Barbara L. Ford, DDS
- 1981 UNC-Chapel Hill dental graduate
- Six years Navy Dental Corps
- 35 years general dentistry private practice
- The practice now focuses on dental sleep medicine. She works closely with sleep physicians in treatment of sleep apnea and other sleep breathing disorders
- Member of the American Dental Association, NC Dental Society, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine and North Carolina Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
Barbara lives in Black Mountain and her son, Caleb, plays varsity soccer at Berry College in Rome, Georgia, while majoring in exercise science. In her spare time, she enjoys attending Caleb‘s soccer games. She also enjoys the outdoors and church activities with friends and family.
David Whitlow, DDS
Richard Morris, DMD
Originally from Alabama, Richard and his family are relatively new to Asheville. Having fallen in love with Western North Carolina, he and his wife, Megan have decided to become permanent residents and now live in East Asheville.
Our Charitable Commitment
We actively support various local, national and international non-profit organizations with corporate donations and/or volunteer time. If any of these charities resonate with you, please consider helping their cause: